Real Estate disputes can take many forms in Florida. Here are a few examples:
- A seller refusing to return an escrow deposit when they have no basis to keep it.
- A buyer demands the return of an escrow even though that buyer may have wrongfully backed out of the deal
- The seller failed to disclose a very serious defect that impacts the value of the property
- An earnest money deposit dispute of some sort
- A boundary line or easement issue.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller in a Real Estate dispute or if you have a boundary issue with a neighbor, the collaboration of these two firms provides a cost effective means of accomplishing your goal.
We handle Real Estate disputes of all types and have found that no two are the same. Litigation can be expensive and can sometimes be avoided if early negotiations are handled properly. Sometimes a properly drafted demand letter can lead to a very cost-effective resolution. We always work hard and smart, and that is equally true regarding Real Estate disputes. Our firms effectively and efficiently analyze the relevant facts and documents, including an analysis of the purchase and sale agreement and the promises made in that document; we then quickly assess the client’s strengths and weaknesses and devise a strategy.
We bring our proven boutique approach to our Real Estate dispute clientele. This means our clients do not deal with layers of gatekeepers – secretaries, assistants, paralegals. Our clients communicate directly with their attorneys. We strive to be direct and responsive. We understand that our clients do not want to wait, they want answers. We go all out to provide efficient and responsive representation.